After a skyrocketing career and promotion to top management in a major corporation, for a long time my main focus was on working and earning money. I learned and experienced a lot, traveled the whole world, until a burn-out strongly signaled that my path was no longer the right one.
After many coaching sessions and intensive self-reflection, I ventured out of my comfort zone and into self-employment. Since then, my new focus has enabled me to experience on a daily basis how working can once again become a passion, is fun, and can be meaningful and fulfilling.
Through my many years of coaching experience with executives and my training as a certified business coach, I now have the most up-to-date tools and methods to effectively support you on your journey.
My path to becoming a business coach:
- 20 years of top management and great passion for working with people and executive coaching
- 100 employees in the team, including 30 permanently changing top managers and authorized signatories
- Deep entrepreneurial and economic understanding in many business areas
- Constant self-reflection over all these years with the help of a business coach
- A lot of experience from my own professional crisis of life
- Successful step into self-employment with MACONA Retail Coaching
- Professional training at the largest coaching institute in Europe to become a certified business coach
- My trainers include Germany’s top coaches, such as Dr. Frederik Hümmeke and Dieter Lange