My personal path is the classic in today’s hectic professional environment, which is in a state of total upheaval. After a stellar career andthe rise to the top management of a large corporation for a long time it was all about working and making money. You learned and experienced a lot, traveled the whole world, until the burn-out signaled very strongly that the path was no longer quite the right one.
After a lot of coaching and intensive self-reflection, the step out of the comfort zone and into it came Independence. Since then, thanks to the new focus, I have been experiencing every day how work becomes a passion again, is fun and can be meaningful and fulfilling.
In retrospect, finding this calling anew was only possible with the help of a business coach who professionally accompanied me on my way and showed me new paths. I would now like to pass on this experience and knowledge to you as well.
My path to becoming a business coach:
- 20 years of top management and great passion for working with people and executive coaching
- 100 employees in the team, 30 of whom are constantly changing top managers and authorized signatories
- Deep entrepreneurial and economic understanding in many business areas
- Permanent self-reflection over the years with a business coach
- Experience from your own professional meaning and life crisis
- Successful step into self-employment with Macona Retail Coaching
- My trainers include the top business coaches in German-speaking countries – Dr. Stefan Fraedrich, Dr. Frederik Hümmeke and Dieter Lange.